[rabbitmq-discuss] Plug-in out of date warnings when starting the RabbitMQ server on Windows

Jon Rowland jon.rowland at isam.com
Sun Sep 19 11:01:55 BST 2010

I don't think so, this is a fresh install of 2.1.0 (on a machine that previously has had 1.7.0, but was uninstalled).

There are a lot of the plug-in warnings (around 80), including rabbit ones, e.g.
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (rabbit_exchange) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (rabbit_exchange_type) out of date

I'm a new user and wouldn't even know how to install/compile a plug-in manually.

Could there be some compiled cache left lying around somewhere from the 1.7.0 install?

Thanks,
Jon