[rabbitmq-discuss] Plug-in out of date warnings when starting the RabbitMQ server on Windows

Jon Rowland jon.rowland at isam.com
Fri Sep 17 21:01:56 BST 2010

I've just installed 2.1.0 of RabbitMQ on Windows, and when I start the server I get a lot of warnings, e.g.

C:\rabbitmq_server-2.1.0\sbin>rabbitmq-server.bat
Activating RabbitMQ plugins ...
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (bpqueue) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (delegate) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (delegate_sup) out of date
...etc...

Is this something to worry about? I did have a 1.7.0 version installed, but uninstalled it before installing 2.1.0. Has the install left something on my machine that is causing the warnings?

Thanks,
Jon