[rabbitmq-discuss] How to use Consumer as Producer in rabbitmq

Vlad Alexandru Ionescu vlad at rabbitmq.com
Fri Sep 17 13:53:29 BST 2010

Hi,

The easiest way would be to have two exchanges and two queues for that.
The route of the messages would be:
C1 -> X1 -> Q1 -> C2
C2 -> X2 -> Q2 -> C1
where C1 and C2 are your clients.

There are other ways to achieve this as well. See
http://www.rabbitmq.com/documentation.html and
http://www.amqp.org/confluence/display/AMQP/AMQP+Specification for all
the details you need.

Rgds,