[rabbitmq-discuss] "node" no longer an option on rabbitmqctl list_queues

Brian Sullivan bsullivan at lindenlab.com
Tue Sep 14 02:43:33 BST 2010

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up on something we've noticed in the past few
versions - it looks like the "node" output option from the "rabbitmqctl
list_queues" command appears to have been dropped.  Can we get more detail
on why?

In the past, we've used this to help know why memory on a particular host is
abnormally high.  Now with disk-backed queues, this is less of an issue, but
still I'd be curious to know more about the rationale here.

Thanks,
Brian