[rabbitmq-discuss] Webhooks plugin

sunghyun lee sunshinesucker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:08:57 BST 2010

that doesnt seem to have solved it, or I am still getting the same or
similar error.  Its a bit strange as when I set the time window and try and
send outside of it, the messages sit in the queue and I get information
stating it will try in x minutes, so I assume it something to do with the
actual http request its trying to make.

The test publish I am trying to do is:

channel.BasicPublish("webhooks.test", "test", null,
Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("hello"));

but it can be changed to anything as I just want to see it working.

thanks!