[rabbitmq-discuss] FW: management plugin

sunghyun lee sunshinesucker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:18:00 BST 2010

Simon,

I found the logs which I have attached and had a quick look.  It is
complaining that I did not have openssl on my system.  I have now installed
cygwin and installed the openssl runtime package, however I still get the
error.  Is there a path I need to set to tell the broker where to look?

thanks again for the help!