[rabbitmq-discuss] Pushing many chunks of messages...

gparaskevas80 georgios.paraskevas at excelian.com
Fri Oct 22 14:05:37 BST 2010

Hi David,
I understand the asynchronous nature of AMPQ, but I was wondering that in
the case that you want to send lots of messages which have to be ordered.
Surely in that case being able to send lots of messages at one go would
provide an advantage... Of course if my logic is flawed I do apologise :)

George