[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP Connection gets forcibly closed : .Net client

Eric@SPIN elubisse at sportingindex.com
Wed Oct 20 17:24:17 BST 2010

Hi Matthias,

This is the exact error where are getting...

The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer,
code=320, text="CONNECTION_FORCED - broker forced connection closure with
reason 'shutdown'", classId=0, methodId=0, cause=

I've checked your reply. I've been assured that nobody shut-down the broker.
This has happened twice today. In both cases re-starting our application we
were able to progress. Could there be any other reason? By the way we are
now on version 2.1.1.0

Regards,

Eric