[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem with plugin development guide example

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Wed Oct 20 11:00:18 BST 2010

Tim,

Hello :-)

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Tim Pizey <timp at paneris.org> wrote:

> Thank you for your rapid reply.
>
> However, I have wasted 2 hours in self-doubt and error;
> how difficult is it to update an introductory document,
> and to put its content into a CI environment  so that
> someone notices when it breaks?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  We are working as hard as we can
on multiple fronts ranging from better HA to better docs.  The answer
to your question is that it *is* difficult to do that because we don't
have a CI environment right now.  Yes, it would help in lots of ways
to have one!

> My actual objective is to get rabbithub running, but I thought
> I would do the "Hello world" exercise as a warm up, never having
> used this tool chain before.

Mike, cc'd, may be able to give you some pointers on RabbitHub..

alexis