[rabbitmq-discuss] shutdown_error debugging

Michael Hendricks michael at ndrix.org
Tue Oct 19 16:10:08 BST 2010

I haven't shut down the broker in the last 24 hours, so that shouldn't
be it.  Connecting to the broker, publishing a message and
disconnecting produced the error in 3 out of 6 attempts.  The error
message was always this variant:

=SUPERVISOR REPORT==== 19-Oct-2010::09:08:05 ===
     Supervisor: {<0.30680.3>,rabbit_connection_sup}
     Context:    shutdown_error
     Reason:     shutdown
     Offender:   [{pid,<0.30682.3>},
                  {name,collector},
                  {mfa,{rabbit_queue_collector,start_link,[]}},
                  {restart_type,intrinsic},
                  {shutdown,4294967295},
                  {child_type,worker}]

These tests were done with the Haskell library.

--
Michael