[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering & load balancing

Romain Conseil romain.conseil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:50:44 BST 2010

Hi

Following to my previous post (high CPU load due to 10kHz messages), I
tested clustering on a single node with the help of the tutorial.
Everything is set correctly, 3 instances (one disk, 2 ram) on my single
machine. When I start the message flow, I can see that the exhcnages are
shared trhough the 3 nodes but nevertheless the cpu load is not balanced on
the 3 nodes but only one. When reading I have understood that clustering was
different from the load balancing I expected. Then how could I configure
such a behaviour ?

Thanks for your help.
Romain