[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin v2.1.0 Problems

Chris Chew chrisch at ecollege.com
Fri Oct 8 16:10:17 BST 2010

{error,{exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,{bound_to,[<<"0.0.0.0:5672">>]}}},

> Hmm. The only way I was able to get this error was to use an old
version
> of mochiweb with the management plugin. Could this be happening to
you?
> Did you grab the .ez files from rabbitmq.com, build from source,
> something else? Could there be another version of mochiweb around
somehow?

So it appears I do have a stale hand-compiled version of mochiweb in the
Erlang lib directory on that server.  I'll remove it and try again
today.

Assuming that fixes the problem, I apologize for wasting your time! :)

Thank you,

Chris