[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin v2.1.0 Problems

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 8 13:49:23 BST 2010

On 06/10/10 21:37, Chris Chew wrote:
> I get the following error:
>
> The server encountered an error while processing this request:
> {error,{exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,{bound_to,[<<"0.0.0.0:5672">>]}}},

Hmm. The only way I was able to get this error was to use an old version
of mochiweb with the management plugin. Could this be happening to you?
Did you grab the .ez files from rabbitmq.com, build from source,
something else? Could there be another version of mochiweb around somehow?

Cheers, Simon
--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ