[rabbitmq-discuss] Publish messages only when needed ?

Romain Conseil romain.conseil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:59:38 BST 2010

Matthias,

as you will see in the previous message, I tested the two settings for
exchanges (with x-lvc / with direct) : the difference is only 10% oc CPU
load and is still at 120% with direct exchanges. According to you, would it
be possible to control the producer flow ? In fact a ckeck could be done on
the publisher-side prior to publish any message : if the routeId belongs to
a list of required routeIds publish it otherwise no.

the problem is to have a routeIds list uptodate which requires :
- to know the all list of bindings at pblisher startup
- to be notify of each new binding when running.

Would this be possible ?
Thanks for your help.
Romain