[rabbitmq-discuss] queue_declare returning a (50, 10) NOT_FOUND....

Nicolás César nico at nicocesar.com
Fri Oct 1 17:17:43 BST 2010

No. this is my declaration

        self.chan_in.queue_declare(queue=self.config_in['queue'],
                                   durable=True,
                                   exclusive=True,
                                   auto_delete=False)

but there is a strange issue, if I change the name... to something I havent
used, there is no problem; just like I did in
http://groups.google.com/group/rabbitmq-discuss/browse_thread/thread/2d925b0bbaed7f86?pli=1

is there a presistent queue "namespace" table that maybe got corrupted? BTW
is one  of the few "exclusive" queues that I have. maybe a wrong consumer
connected stored somewhere?

I've solved this changing the name (just like before), so it's over for me.,

Nico César
http://blog.nicocesar.com

El 30 de septiembre de 2010 03:43, Matthias Radestock <matthias at rabbitmq.com