[rabbitmq-discuss] Less Verbose Logging

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:10:58 GMT 2010

Actually you can get the logs filtered by severity. We explain how to get them filtered by severity in chapter 2 of the RabbitMQ in Action book.

Basically this is what's going on:

RabbitMQ is logging to the 'amq.rabbitmq.log' exchange, and uses as routing key the severity of the error, which AFAIK are: error, warning and info.

So you could set up some consumers to get the logs that you want.

Regards,

Alvaro