[rabbitmq-discuss] RES: RES: Exchanges and Queues

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:50:04 GMT 2010

Hi Dourado,

Are u sure that are using exchanges and queues as the same way?

You don't use more exchanges to route messages between queues? Look
for mkt data feed design, it's a very good eg. of how to use exchanges
and queues and other good eg. Is the core your project ;-)

Call me my friend, will be a pleasure help you.

Regards.

On 26/11/2010, at 14:29, "Fernando Rodrigo Chagas Dourado" <fdourado at bancofator.com.br