[rabbitmq-discuss] Java Client not able to create channel

Rob Harrop rob at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 24 11:21:03 GMT 2010

That seems different to your previous report which mentioned that the
program waited at connection.createChannel() rather than
connectionfactory.newConnection(). Is that correct, or am I reading it
wrong :)

Can you create and post a thread dump of the process while it is waiting?
You can get one with jstack <pid>.

Regards,

Rob

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:51:57 +0530, Abhishek Kona
<abhishek.kona at gmail.com>