[rabbitmq-discuss] Doubt regarding rabbit servers in clustered environment

Kshitiz Garg stephanion2002 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:46:57 GMT 2010

Thanks for the reply Mark,

In our case, we

1. Create two exchanges A and B
2. Create 8 queues a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h
3. Bind A,B to these queues.
4. Consumer is listening to a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h ......
5. For the above operations, we are using two Rabbit MQ nodes in clustered
mode.

Please let us know the behaviour of clustered RabbitMQs ....

Also, I could not understand the statement *"all the traffic to a queue gets
forwarded to one particular node."*  (we send the messages to an exchange
and not a queue, isn't it ?)

Regards,
Kshitiz Garg