[rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Hussein Said hsaid at plantcml-eads.com
Tue Nov 16 21:26:47 GMT 2010

WCF RabbitMQ bindings works great and I am consuming Web services using the RabbitMQ binding with little change to our codebase.
I guess my question is if there are any plans(now or future) to have a custom AXIS2 or JAX-WS Transport for RabbitMQ since they are widely used SOAP stacks. This will greatly benifit the SOAP community so that the adoption of  AMQP is less of a barrier if a native AMQP transport client is available. Spring has one, and OpenAMQP has JMS over RabbitMQ. Also, I noticed on the AMQP org site that 1-0 SOAP Mapping <http://mail.cml.com/confluence/display/AMQP/1-0+SOAP+Mapping>   is proposed, but that may be months before approved and supported.

regards
hussein