[rabbitmq-discuss] latency

Adam Kaminiecki adamka at dgt.com.pl
Tue Nov 9 10:45:45 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with huge latency.
I have 1  exchange type direct and 1 producer and 1 consumer.

Porducer publish 10message per secon

but consumer gets 1 message in 2 sec

after 15min producer published about 56k message which are simply string
meesages

I've closed producer, consumer 20min later is  still getting message.
Max was 3 mes. per second.

I'm using basicpublish where basicProperties is null

Consumer consume message by subclass on overrided HandleBasicDeliver

What can i change to increase consuming?? Is any faster exchange? Have I
change something in basicProperties??

Regards,
Adam

believed to be clean.