[rabbitmq-discuss] client disconnection after publish to not exist exchange

Adam Kaminiecki adamka at dgt.com.pl
Mon Nov 8 11:21:50 GMT 2010

Hi,
I'm using few exchanges on version 2.1.1 and sending/receiving messages
without any porblem but when one of consumer delete exchange and another
is trying to publish to deleted exchange he gets error: no exchange
found which is expacted. My question is why the client is disconnected
from the server?? Its recommended to always use:
channel.ExchangeDeclare before publish?

  It's behavior is strange for me because client when lose connection no
longer subscribe exchanges.... but on server still are consumers and
connections presented.

In code I need to reconnect client beacuese I always retrieve errore
  "The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by
Peer, code=404, text=\"NOT_FOUND - no exchange '333,333' in vhost '/'\",
classId=60, methodId=40,
the same when I'm was trying to publish to not exist exchange.

Regards

Adam

believed to be clean.