[rabbitmq-discuss] what would cause queue size to immediately go to 0?

Dave Syer david_syer at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:51:55 GMT 2010

On Nov 5, 3:22 pm, Rob Harrop <r... at rabbitmq.com> wrote:
> Are you using one of the MessageListenerContainer implementations? Also, are you using transactions?

Also are you using 1.0.0.M1 or a more recent snapshot (because there
is only one flag to set in recent versions - transactional=true/false,
which we translate into noAck if you request non-transactional
usage)?  It's less moving parts and the semantics for common messaging
use cases are simpler.  NoAck is still the default though, so you need
to be explicit, and from the code you posted that is not the case.

I would recommend using a snapshot if you can stand the potential
instability because we have added full support for rollback since
1.0.0.M1.