[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Websockets

Miguel Morales therevoltingx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:55:43 GMT 2010

Hmm, I can think of two ways for authentication.  Appending it to the
url (not sure if it's possible):
var ws = new WebSocket("ws://4.2.2.2:123?username=myname&password=mypassword");

Not sure if you can properly handle errors this way.  Another way
would be something like:

var ws = new WS(...);
//attemp to login....
ws.send({username: 'myname', password: 'mypassword'});
//... check if it worked, maybe get an auth token?

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://developingthedream.blogspot.com/,
http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx