[rabbitmq-discuss] Why do I get unackowledged messages?

Eric@SPIN elubisse at sportingindex.com
Mon Nov 1 11:58:39 GMT 2010

This question may have an obvious answer but I don't know what it is. I've
got about 10 queues on an exchange. I'm enqueing/dequeing via the .NET
client version 2.1.1.0. The behaviour that i'm seeing is that messages stay
in the unacknowledged queue for long (and seemingly random) periods of time.
The system is not under any significant load. For some of the queues the
messages are eventually processed for others they remain for hours. I use
the same code for all the queues. What could be going wrong?