[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ config file.

Radha Krishnan D RadhakrishnanD at ivycomptech.com
Wed May 12 05:12:00 BST 2010

Hi alex,

That problem is solved now.

[
    {mnesia, [{dump_log_write_threshold, 1000}]},
    {rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark,  2.0}]}
]
.

This is our config file. The problem was that we did not add the . (dot) at the end of the config file.

Now I sent 80000 messages of size 1933 bytes from producer to the broker.
The consumer receives 76000 at one run , 68000 at another run.
There is a drop of messages.

We are using amq.topic mode. Please help us how to solve the message dropping problem.

Thanks and Regards,

D.Radhakrishnan
Trainee Engineer-Architecture

IVY Comptech Private Limited
Cyber Spazio,Road No 2, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad-500034, Andhra Pradesh.

Phone + 91 (40) 66721000 - 4638
Mobile + 91 (0) 9030842104

This email and any attachments are confidential, legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination or copying this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of  the sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. Any actions taken on the basis of this email are at recipient's own risk.