[rabbitmq-discuss] MTU

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:49:55 BST 2010

We need to do a calc, we have high volume of messages, and my 213 bytes have
a oversize, Rabbit probably put header and etc in message.

We know how to configure MTU, just for it we need to know the message size,
undertand ? After this calc we will configure MTU in O.S, switchers and
routes, MTU is not only used in O.S. You can put your interface with 1500
MTU but if your switcher have 500 MTU it will put limits to you.

Regards.