[rabbitmq-discuss] Increasing base memory.

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:16:05 GMT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Crash = RabbitMQ is working and abrupt stop and your process don't exists
more, like I have done one kill.

I have 128Gb of RAM in this machine but Rabbit use only 1.6GB.

=INFO REPORT==== 16-Mar-2010::16:38:35 ===
Memory limit set to 1638MB.

Changing rabbitmq.config to [{rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.8}]}].
it's now getting only 3.2Gb...

=INFO REPORT==== 17-Mar-2010::13:13:25 ===
Memory limit set to 3276MB.

Why ?