[rabbitmq-discuss] Debugging rabbitmq crash

Matt Calder mvcalder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:39:23 BST 2010

Thanks for the replies,

Both of you asked about versions, sorry, I should have included that:

rabbitmq: 1.7.2
erlang: R13B01

I upgraded erlang to R13B03 as per your suggestion and will rerun the
job. I can't be more specific on what I mean by crashed, beyond the
fact that both processes exited on an exception. I will turn up the
logging level on the next run. I'll also keep a closer eye on the
state of rabbit. I'll let you know, thank you.