[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and C Interface

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jun 9 06:43:11 BST 2010

Frank,

Frank Gönninger wrote:
> sure! We're just eliminating all GNU C specific stuff and adding the
> required MS woodoo stuff to get a working DLL. The API as such will
> not be changed unless really required. So far all looks promising ...
> Top priority is also to not have to maintain specific MS C sources
> but one common source code tree with as few #ifdef insertions as
> possible.

That sounds great. Please try to keep up with changes in the mainline -
of which there have been a few in recent weeks - to avoid any ghastly
merge conflicts later on. Also, as David pointed out, there is some work
on the bug22825 branch which may well be relevant. That will get merged
into 'default' soon, once Tony has qa'ed it.

Regards,

Matthias.