[rabbitmq-discuss] Slides from a RabbitMQ presentation

John Apps johndapps at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:35:37 BST 2010

Very nice set of slides and thank you for sharing them with us! I assume we
may 'borrow' liberally as long as attribution is made?

One or two comments:

1. RabbitMQ also runs on HP OpenVMS. See http://www.johndapps.com/ and
related pages
2. StormMQ is another AMQP implementation worth looking into
3. http://www.springsource.org/spring-amqp has Java and .NET client
implementations (just released first version)

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 19:17, Scott Brooks <scott at beamdog.com> wrote:

> I spoke at my local ruby users group yegrb.com about RabbitMQ
>
> Here are the slides, they may be of interest.
> http://docs.google.com/present/embed?id=dck5j8mb_0rqn4psdg&size=l
>
> Let me know if there is anything wrong/or things I could improve on.
>
> Scott Brooks

---
John Apps
(49) 171 869 1813