[rabbitmq-discuss] What is a good tradeoff for number of connections and channels/connection for a client ?

Arun Suresh arun.suresh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 18:21:25 BST 2010

oh okay.. thanx for the response guys...

Like uve guessed, we do have need for multiple channels. Basically, we have
a large number of consumers each listening for messages on their own
specific queuus. So for each consumer, we have to create a channel.. and
yes.. like uve guessed, we do enforce certain specific qos settings on there
channels..

So is it safe for me to assume, that like Alex mentioned, there should NOT
be any issue if I create ALL the channels on the same connection ?

-Arun