[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika uploaded to PyPI

Jason Pellerin jpellerin at leapfrogonline.com
Thu Jul 1 22:26:16 BST 2010

On Thursday 01 July 2010 09:16:03 Andreas Jung wrote:
> Marek Majkowski wrote:
> >> Excellent - are there any advantages about using pika
> >> over ampqlib (especially with using Carrot on the top)?
> >
> > For example support for AMQP-0.9.1 protocol.
>
> Tried to switch my consumer from ampqlib to pika by adding
> backend_cls='pika' to my BrokerConnection constructor. This
> leads to:
>
> "/data/develop/sandboxes/occ/eggs/pika-0.5-py2.6.egg/pika/table.py",
> line 60, in encode_table
>     for (key, value) in table.iteritems():
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iteritems'

Same error here. Python 2.6.4, carrot 0.10.5, pika 0.5, talking to rabbit
1.6.0.

JP

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The document(s) accompanying this e-mail transmission, if any, and the e-mail transmittal message containing information from Leapfrog Online Customer Acquisition, LLC is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named on this e-mail transmission message. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete this e-mail and notify us by telephone of the error.