[rabbitmq-discuss] How to compile rabbitmq-c with visual c++ 2005?

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Fri Jan 29 10:42:24 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 05:32:10PM +0800, techabc wrote:
> Can rabbitmq-c be compiled use microsoft vc8, and how?
> My application developed with vc++, so I want it.

It's unlikely. Rabbitmq-c is in a highly experimental state and I
believe it contains some features of C that are specific to gcc.

Yesterday someone else reported on this list that they managed to get
Rabbitmq-c to compile under Windows, but it took them two weeks of
effort. You might like to liaise with them to share the necessary
details.

This was mentioned near the bottom of
http://old.nabble.com/Re:-error-message-trying-to-start-stomp-adapter--p27359704.html

Matthew