[rabbitmq-discuss] BasicPublish() from .NET client hangs after upgrading server to 1.7.1

Ergeerts Glenn glenn.ergeerts at artesis.be
Thu Jan 28 12:53:03 GMT 2010

It Looks like there is a problem indeed.. This is in rabbit.log after starting:

=INFO REPORT==== 28-Jan-2010::13:46:39 ===
Memory limit set to 0MB.

=INFO REPORT==== 28-Jan-2010::13:46:39 ===
vm_memory_high_watermark set. Memory used:5285360 allowed:-663552

=INFO REPORT==== 28-Jan-2010::13:46:39 ===
    alarm_handler: {set,{vm_memory_high_watermark,[]}}

I tried manually setting the memory limit using the config file and the link you provided (I was using an empty config before),
but it doesn't seem to change anything, still the same output. I'm probably doing something wrong here..

About the startup script: it is the 1.7.1 script indeed. The error i get is:
\RabbitMQ\rabbitmq_server-1.7.1\sbin\..\ebin\rabbit was unexpected at this time.

I'm running on windows 7 64bit.

Regards,
Glenn