[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq server crash and no start more

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Sun Jan 24 20:19:42 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Gustavo Aquino
<aquino.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got this same problem using MacOS 10.5, that I'm using now, RHE and Debian
> with RabbitMQ 1.7 never got it with 1.6.
> Look I can reproduce it all the time, in all this environments just do
> Crtl+C in console running RabbitMQ-server and try to start again, and booom
> the problem appears.

I'm not a rabbitmq internals expert, but you might get some insight
into this if you enable debug logging for mnesia during startup.

Generally you'd uses these options with erl:

-mnesia debug verbose

There might be a way to pass this through via a startup script or
config file, otherwise I'd just hack one of the scripts to turn this
on.

Garrett