[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq server crash and no start more

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Sun Jan 24 17:53:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 03:43:58PM -0200, Gustavo Aquino wrote:
> No my server don't have any persistent queue. And transient queue has 100
> messages when I reboot the machine forgotten to stop rabbit, and when i try
> to start it again I got this error.

If you're happy to lose everything you have stored in Rabbit, (seeing as
you say you don't have any persistent queues, I expect you may not mind
this - though you will also lose user accounts etc), just delete
everything under /opt/local/var/log/rabbitmq/, or just move it out of the
way. RabbitMQ should then start up fine.

Matthew