[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq server to server communication

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Thu Jan 21 16:54:26 GMT 2010

Seema,

Seema Biradar wrote:
> I am trying to run the shovel [...]

That code base is ancient; the RabbitMQ Erlang client library it is
based on has changed substantially since it was written.

There is a new shovel under development. We will make the source
repository for it available soon, but need to do some tidying up first,
which may take a while since we are busy on producing the next rabbit
releases.

Meanwhile, perhaps you could write your own shovel? Depending on the
specific use case that may turn out to be quite easy. See the links
Alexis has posted for similar work.

Regards,

Matthias.