[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ qualifiers "-rabbit xxx". Where are they documented?

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Jan 19 14:28:23 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:04:55AM +0000, Apps, John wrote:
> I am probably being rather blind, but have been unable to find where the RabbitMQ qualifiers are documented, whether on the command line or in the configuration file.

On the whole, they are constructed dynamically and you shouldn't need to
use them directly. Because they're somewhat unwieldy, we've been pushing
towards configuration in the rabbitmq.config file for a while now.

There's some documentation about that at:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/install.html#configfile
Other mentions appear in http://www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html and there's
been some recent discussion on list about tcp_listeners in there (the
coding for that is done and it'll be included in the 1.7.1 release).

Matthew