[rabbitmq-discuss] Who is using rabbit?

Robert Raschke rtrlists at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:29:02 GMT 2010

We use RabbitMQ 1.6 (yeah, need to move on, I know ;-) at Axios Systems Plc
for internal messaging in our Integration Framework. Mostly used to decouple
DB activities from business logic events and also to drive some load
balancing of business logic snippets. We use Erlang to control business
logic written in Lua and access to the main enterprise app via a Java node.

Haven't yet come across any issues, but we've only started down this route
about 6 months ago. First production installation is currently in UAT.

Robby