[rabbitmq-discuss] Who is using rabbit?

Kalpesh kpatel at egnyte.com
Wed Jan 13 22:02:15 GMT 2010

We use it at egnyte.com.

Kalpesh Patel

Egnyte - your Cloud File Server
Big Technology; Small Price
sign up at  <http://www.egnyte.com> http://www.egnyte.com

From: David Sinclair [mailto:dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:36 PM
To: rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com
Subject: [rabbitmq-discuss] Who is using rabbit?

Hi,

I am trying to convince some people why we should be using RabbitMQ. One
thing I am having a hard time finding are people who have been using it in
production, for large scale applications, and what if any problems they
faced. I have search the mailing list archives but haven't found a whole
lot.

If anyone would like to chime in information on their experiences with
rabbit, especially large scale production environments,  I would be very
appreciative! :)

thanks

dave