[rabbitmq-discuss] Who is using rabbit?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:25:17 GMT 2010

David,

The largest scale deployment we know of is 5,000 machines at a cloud
provider.  The largest load in terms of messages per day that we know
of is in the region of 250m-500m messages per day.

I can provide more details off-list.

The following links database may be helpful:
http://delicious.com/alexisrichardson/rabbitmq+usecase

Or some highlights are here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/how.html

Cheers

alexis