[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client hangs on BasicGet

Peter Townsend Peter.Townsend at mflow.com
Wed Jan 13 17:55:34 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm using the .NET client running against a windows installation of the RabbitMQ broker. I have found that calls to IModel.BasicGet(...) will hang after process a number of message. The number of messages processed before it hangs changes with each run.

I refactored to use a BasicConsume approach and I find a similar issue, the consumer stops receiving messages after a number have been processed and there are still remaining message in the queue. Has anyone had a similar experience with the .NET client API?

I'm out of ideas :) The consumer class (including channel setup) I'm using is attached (using direct exchange to a named, durable, queue).

Thanks
Pete