[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ on VM.

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:39:29 GMT 2010

Tobey,

Thanks for share this informations, unfortunately I'm using Hyper-v 6.1
running Linux, I take a look about Hyper-v paravirtualization kernel for
Linux and drivers for hypervisor and it is a very big concern.

Thanks for paper, I will try to do some workaround for this environment and
report the result.

Regards.