[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang Client Example Code

Glenn Rempe glenn at rempe.us
Fri Feb 26 05:53:06 GMT 2010

Thanks Ben.  I've made your suggested changes, and I've sent Dane a
pull request.

You can take a look here.

http://github.com/grempe/rabbitmq-erlang-client-examples

It might be nice to figure out a way to pull these examples into the
Erlang client codebase so others can see it without hunting.

I'm struggling a bit with how I can best make use of the direct client
since it seems that it can only run on the same node as the RabbitMQ
server process (and not across nodes).  If I am mistaken please feel
free to correct me. :-)  I'll put together a new thread for that
question though when I dig a little more.

Cheers,

Glenn