[rabbitmq-discuss] message in queue

Akhil Kodali akhil.kodali at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:46:41 GMT 2010

Hi,

The queue doesnot duplicate the message, the application happens to post it
as it is unable to determine what is in the queue.

To avoid duplicates one way is to expire out the messages in the queue after
certain period of time, anyway to configure it.
Currently I am checking it at the application level.

----
Regards,
Akhil Kodali