[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Determine Cause of 541 - INTERNAL_ERROR

Samuel Duncan sduncan at wetafx.co.nz
Mon Feb 22 23:16:09 GMT 2010

I'm using amqplib with python. On a scheduled shutdown, the clients will
first close their channel, then the connection via the builtin methods,
but that is all. I'll have a hunt in the source to see what that does
under the hood. Obviously as you say, there are many times (especially
in larger scale testing) where things don't go to plan, but good to know
there are no lasting side effects in terms of server stability with
regards to the abruptly closed connections. I've changed the rabbit
config, so we'll fire it up and let you know. Thanks again.

Sam