[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp_channel_open issue

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Feb 18 06:05:08 GMT 2010

Hi Ragavendra,

raghu a wrote:
> As per my code each thread is using different channel.
> May I get any  multi threaded C client samples?

I'm sorry to say that multithreaded use of librabbitmq will not work
without quite a bit of effort. It is designed for event-based systems,
not multi-threaded systems. Its internal architecture is quite different
from our other client libraries, where sharing connections between
threads is just fine.

With that said, however, you *can* use librabbitmq with a connection per
thread; just don't try to share a connection or its channels between
threads at the moment.

Regards,
  Tony