[rabbitmq-discuss] new persiter hangs while consuming messages from multiple queues

alex chen chen650 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 18:31:57 GMT 2010

Thanks Matthew for the quick response!  It is greatly appreciated.
We are using persistent msgs and ack.  I also tried using basic_qos to set prefetch_count=1, but the broker still hanged.  If we call tx_commit for each basic_publish which loading up the queue, then consumers can finish consuming all messages without any problem.
thanks.

-alex

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 03:34:55PM +0000, Matthew Sackman wrote:
> > I'm just trying to replicate this here.

And indeed I can. Non persistent msgs and ack as we go. Working on it
now.