[rabbitmq-discuss] Anybody are using or know about RabbitMQ with Perl ?

lenz norbu09 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:35:18 GMT 2010

hi,

i just added an annotated example to the repository that hopefully
sheds some light to what the module does. i am sorry to not have any
formal documentation yet, only code samples.

what for do you want to use it? maybe i can give you more working code
if i know roughly what you are after :-)

cheers
lenz